Dec 31, 2012

2012 Review

2012 has been a good year to us.

In January we started the year off right with a trip to the Everglades and a cruise to Mexico, Honduras, and the Cayman Islands.  



February I started work at Wilson Diamonds.  I have made some great friends and I really love working there. 

Finally, after 5 years of college I graduated in April 2012!  I don't miss school one bit.  

We went to Randal's family reunion in June up at Swan Valley.  It was my first time there and it was so beautiful.  

In August we celebrated our 2nd anniversary!  We made some predictions for our next anniversary, thinking about if we will have kids, where we will live, what we will be doing etc.  

August was a busy month and we even headed to California for a Loud family reunion.  We spent a few days at a cabin in Yosemite, and the rest traveling to Monterey and Carmel.  




Also in August was my birthday.  Randal surprised me with a beautiful big camera; I'm in love. 



We spent the summer working and going swimming at Seven Peaks (like the rest of Provo), and I even lost my shorts on the water slide.

 In September we went up to Boise and saw the Boise State Broncos play and hung out with all of Randal's friends.  A few weeks later we ran the "Race to the Altar 5k" that my work put on.  Even the Sal pup ran.  



Then came the holidays; Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  During Thanksgiving we moved out of our cute old little house and into a new house over by the Provo temple.  I'll probably do a post about Christmas and the new house later.  

But the BIG news is that Drake comes home from his mission soon, like tomorrow.  I know that technically isn't this year but it is still so exciting I think the joy is spilling over into my 2012.  



Oh, you are still reading?  Well okay, really the BIGGEST news of 2012 is the excitement of our new little baby.  I'm due June 16th, 2013 (Father's day, fitting I know).  We are excited but I'm mostly just terrified, ha.

And some other 2012 photos.








3 comments:

  1. congrats on the baby! you don't love babies but you will LOVE yours :) so will everyone cuz they'll be a babe (pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHH! Aaron and I are so excited for you both! Many happy returns. Excited to hear updates about baby Clayton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's official. I want a blog just like yours.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?