Feb 19, 2011

Public Relations and Presidents Day

       Randal got into the PR program this last week.  We didn't know if he would because of how many credits he has, and BYU likes to push people to graduate as fast as possible.  But he made it.  I am so proud. ha.  I feel like such a mom for saying that, but it is true.  He worked so hard last semester.  On Friday I got home from work later than normal because of traffic, and there was an envelope stuck in the door addressed to Randal.  I opened while I was on the door step and it was his acceptance letter into the major! I def thought it was possibly a rejection letter and that he let me read it outside first so I could brace myself for how upset/angry/sad he was.  Thank goodness it wasn't.  So I walked in and expected him to be creeping behind the door trying to scare me, but there he was at his desk acting like he barely noticed me come in.  Turns out, he was DYING for me to get home, and he waited for 45 minutes at the peephole because he wanted to see my reaction, then made the mad dash to our back room as soon as I started to get my keys out to get inside.  Oh man, haha, I love him. 
    
        So we spent the night celebrating.  We went to Nicolitalia's Pizzeria with friends.  We ordered the alfredo with chicken, mushrooms, and anchovies (my request).  Randal took one bite and swore to me he couldn't even be near that pizza.  So he starved and I devoured half.  freak.  The night ended with an unsuccessful trip to Midway hot pots and creepy stories about agoraphobic neighbors.  Wasn't the best celebrating ever done, but we are taking a trip up to the Valley for some R&R.  No school/work on Tuesday.  Holla. 

Happy 3 day weekending!  
click here for more info about BYU's PR program.



ps. we got our wedding pics this week.  Expect a post with those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?